More often than I care to admit, I fall asleep without washing my face. I live with the repercussions of blemishes, premature aging, and overall oiliness, meaning I end up needing more skin care products and costing myself more money, not to mention I’m old enough to know better. Why? Why in the world do I do this to myself? Bad habits, baby, they’re hard to break.
Tagged: nail biting
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.