Chocolate cravings sometimes hit hard. When nothing can stop you, blend up a batch of this guilt-free, dairy-free pudding. Its creaminess comes from a “surprise” healthy ingredient: silky-smooth, whipped avocado! Mix in raw cacao and coconut for rich flavor, plus a sprinkle of cinnamon and vanilla for natural sweetness.
Tagged: Nativas Naturals
Oatmeal is a filing and healthy breakfast that’s easy to prepare, but it can get boring when the same ingredients are used to make every bowl. Jazz up your next batch with two simple additions—one of which you probably already have on hand.
Who doesn’t love chocolate? But can it be part of the Paleo diet? The answer is yes! Remember, though, that we’re talking about the real deal, not an ultra-processed, adulterated version of something that used to be healthy in its original form.
Ice cream off limits? Try this cool peppermint-chocolate smoothie instead. The perfect blend of good-for-you almond milk, raw cacao “chocolate” and a dash of natural mint flavoring, it satisfies cravings—without all the sugar and dairy!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.