It’s a good thing babies don’t wear black turtlenecks. Because if they did, all of the ones suffering from the extremely common condition called “cradle cap,” or infantile seborrheic dermatitis, would have yucky flakes on their shoulders. Cradle cap isn’t so different from grown-up dandruff and is characterized by flaky, dry skin or thick, oily scaling or crusting patches. It’s not very cute—but the good news is, it’s completely harmless.
Tagged: natural baby care
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.