What does it mean to clean happy? Some people think keeping a home shiny and fresh without cluttering the air with chemicals is enough (thanks, Method!). But why not whistle while you work? Doing away with dirt doesn’t have to be an act of drudgery. All it takes is a little creativity to turn sweeping and scouring into something cheery.
Tagged: natural cleaners
Essential oils can be used in the kitchen in a variety of ways – from cleaning and purifying to creating a mood. If your desire is to create a calm and soothing home, then setting the tone in the kitchen is the perfect place to start.
When diffusing essential oils in the kitchen, warming and grounding types are a great choice for inviting people in. Think of oils such as nutmeg, clove and cinnamon – especially during colder months – to bring a little spice to your space.
Q: How do you clean your bike after a wet and windy ride?
Brandon Marsh answers
A: Though wind may not cause any permanent damage to your bike, mud, water and grime can. If not thoroughly washed, road debris can eat away at your gears and frame. So no matter how exhausted you are after a hard ride, opting for a post-ride siesta before cleaning your bike could be a costly mistake.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.