Once upon a time, you had vibrant, shiny, perfectly even-colored hair. One day, as you combed and primped in the mirror, it appeared. White, wiry and unmistakable nestled in with the rest of your tresses: your very first gray hair. For many women, the next chapter in this story takes them to the salon, where they resign to costly coloring sessions to cover the spread of those unsightly strands. But for others, the plot thickens.
Tagged: natural hair dye
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.