Our aromas affect people around us. When I’m traveling, I find myself confronted with the entire aroma spectrum of the human experience on airplanes, in cabs and on trains. Sometimes, I take a whiff and smile, but more often than not, I don’t.
Tagged: natural perfume
Different smells remind us of people, places, things – even seasons. When it comes to perfume, my preferences vary throughout the year; heavier, warmer scents in the winter and light, airy fragrances during spring and summer.
Because changing seasons can also mean changing skin chemistry, it’s definitely a good idea to switch up your signature scent when the temperatures heat up. Here are some of my favorite fragrances for the summer season — each is made with natural, non-chemical ingredients:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.