I remember the joy of seeing those two pink lines show up on my pregnancy test, the first conclusive evidence that I was having a baby!!…but then, a few days later, being extremely concerned that I didn’t feel especially “different,” considering I was growing a brand-new human being inside my body! But I had no reason to worry—by week six, I was puking and gagging like any other typical pregnant woman.
You’ve competed in so many events over the years. What are some of the strangest things you’ve seen on the way to the finishline?
Having been in the sport of triathlon since 1988, I have seen a lot of odd happens along the way: nausea, nudity, costumes, marriage proposals, fights….Here are some of the more memorable moments:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.