Welcome to 2013 — a new year, signifying new beginnings. Naturally, this is the time to make our New Year’s resolutions. And after all that holiday eating, you’re probably eager to make some changes. The sad reality, however, is that most resolutions only last 3 to 14 days. Your car doesn’t run out of gas that quickly, so why should you? Make this year different by resolving to evolve…into a better version of yourself.
Tagged: new beginnings
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.