My first Valentine’s Day as a new mom wasn’t exactly romantic—and not through lack of trying. We made reservations at a chic little bistro that wasn’t kid-friendly, I squeezed my postpartum self into something slinky that (gasp!) didn’t have an elastic waistband, and my husband even wore some cologne, which he hadn’t used since the days when we both began smelling like spit up and baby powder.
Tagged: new parents
Friends of ours are new parents – to identical twin boys who were born two months early.
I know all parents make changes and sacrifices. Big ones, like never again being able to sleep in (this scares me!) And small ones, like losing the luxury of eating a meal while it’s still hot. (I think I’m OK with that one.)
But I’ll admit that the total magnitude of parenthood was lost on me until I saw these two in action. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.