Endurance sports are a grueling challenge. If you’ve ever run a marathon, you know what miles of pavement pounding can do to your innocent little toes. It’s not pretty — and neither is chafing, blistering or bleeding. Unfortunately, these not-so-glamorous side effects are the reality of the sport. Think of them as battle wounds. And like any good athlete, you have to learn to lick your wounds and carry on.
Tagged: New Skin
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.