When it comes to vitamins and minerals, we all know that food should be your number one source. If you aren’t eating as many apple slices or bowls of spinach as you should, a high-quality supplement can help fill in the gaps. And it doesn’t get any more high quality than real, identifiable and non-GMO whole food ingredients, which are what you’ll find in the new line of Vitacost brand supplements.
Many gluten-free products come from companies known not only for their concern for health and nutrition, but also for their environmental responsibility. Take a look at what some of these familiar brands are doing to lower their impact on the planet.
The Hain Celestial Group Inc., best known for Celestial Seasonings herbal teas and Arrowhead Mills baking mixes, uses recycled materials in its packaging and follows manufacturing practices designed to require less electricity and water and to reduce waste. They also support community volunteer efforts, such as funding food pantries and tree planting events, and founded the Sunspire Caring for Cocoa Communities program, which supports farmers in developing countries who grow and process the cocoa used in Hain products.Try: Arrowhead Mills Rice & Shine Cereal
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.