Put down the phone. Guilt-free Chinese takeout is being made in-house tonight. You’ll enjoy the familiar flavors of soy, sesame and onion. But instead of the usual peanut sauce, spaghetti-style noodles are tossed with almond butter for a lighter, creamier taste. With a few extra veggies tossed in and a pair of chopsticks, you’ve got dinner in the bag…er, bowl.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.