Drizzled on fruit, swirled into coffee, spread on a warm muffin—cashew cream is a dairy-free delight you can dollop atop just about anything, without guilt! Made from just two ingredients—raw cashews and water—simply adjust the liquid for a thinner (“milk-like”) or thicker (“frosting-like”) cream. Drop in some vanilla, coconut, almond or even mint extract for a flavor twist on the natural, nutty taste!
Tagged: nut recipes
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.