This time of year, it seems we’re always asked to bring in treats for school and sporting events. Rather than send my kids with store-bought goodies to share, I try to keep it healthy with homemade, organic cookies—baked with ingredients I know are good for them, for less than I’d spend on a bag with half as many as one of my batches turns out.
Tagged: oatmeal cookies
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.