I’ll admit it. I’m a meat eater — the leanest varieties I can find, of course. But sometimes I like to take a page from the vegetarian’s cookbook. I fuel my muscles with other protein sources, like beans, seeds and nuts. Just because they aren’t very lean doesn’t mean nuts and seeds don’t deserve a place on your plate. Read more →
It’s all about chia! Little seeds with lots of power, these tiny treasures can be sprinkled on just about anything for an instant fiber, protein and omega-3 boost. You already love pudding, so why not make some that’s not just creamy, cool and sweet—but packed with bonus nutrition? The secret? Besides a heaping spoonful of chia seeds, you’ll sneak in some spinach, a potassium-packed banana and irresistible coconut cream.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.