For a breakfast that squashes morning hunger and packs a potent protein punch, get crackin’ on this easy three-egg omelet. It’s loaded with fresh veggies, mozzarella cheese and 24 grams of pure protein from a top vegetarian source.
When you’re trying to lose weight, skipping breakfast might seem like the right shortcut to shed pounds. Just a few hours ‘til lunch—you can make it, right? But missing the most important meal of the day makes it more likely you’ll munch on high-calorie snacks when mid-morning tummy rumbles kick in. And when you finally do eat a meal, you may go overboard.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.