Cooking with wine is a wonderful way to enhance the flavor of dishes and to tone down unwanted effects (such as acidity or saltiness) of overpowering ingredients in a recipe. But sometimes, leaving it out is a must—whether a dinner guest has dietary restrictions or you simply don’t like the taste.
Tagged: ooking substitutes
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.