Jingle bells are ringing and sugar plums are dancing, which could mean only one thing: The holidays are here! It also means your schedule is riddled with festive get-togethers – from office parties to the kids’ winter recitals. Luckily, you can “bake” a good impression with these bite-sized reindeer brownies. The kids will have fun decorating while you enjoy easy entertaining…for once.
Tagged: organic food
What do your favorite celebrities love to eat? Sample the top goodies of the top stars: you just might discover a new favorite food for yourself!
Do you like pie? (Who doesn’t?) If so, you’ll love our Vita Video of the Week, which highlights the features of one of our favorite products…
A little heavy on the starch, lean in the protein department, entirely too much dairy—looks like your meal could use a makeover. And talk about perfect timing—tomorrow begins National Nutrition Month, a 30-day, healthy-eating campaign created by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association). This year’s theme? “Get your plate in shape!”
Read more →
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
- Christal on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- Cole on Maca Matcha Latte
Love Shopping? Hop to it.