Peanut butter lovers: brace yourselves! Inside these crispy corn tortillas is a thick layer of your favorite spread, warmed for irresistible, gooey creaminess and spiced just slightly with chipotle powder to complement the nutty flavor. Serve with sliced bananas for lunch, or get creative with toppings for a truly different dessert!
Tagged: organic peanut butter
My adoration for peanut butter might actually border a bit on obsession. I do have a jar on my desk at all times, after all.
If you’re a peanut butter lover like me, this post is for you. In honor of everyone’s favorite sandwich spread (and eat-by-the-spoonful treat), I’ve gathered three simple recipes that you need try, NOW:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.