After the holidays, I’m ready for some new flavors after staying quite true to the traditional holiday themes for all the Paleo events I’ve hosted between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Add to that the fact that in the height of cold season, we could all benefit from a little “heat” in our food–via garlic, cayenne and ginger–to help ward off those bugs that are all too present this time of year, and we’ve got a perfect rationale for a little spice in our recipe today!
Tagged: paleo diet plan
With the holidays just around the corner, it’s easy to wonder how to go about staying on track with your healthy eating during this tempting time of year, as well as to be perplexed about what to serve if you’re the host for the family gathering.
It’s actually quite simple.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.