Thinking that if you’re following the Paleo diet, you’ve got to live (and cook) in a bubble and never dine out? Quite the contrary. As much as I love cooking, I also enjoy dining out and do so quite regularly, all the while staying completely Paleo.
Tagged: paleo lifestyle
Will I eat only raw fruits and vegetables? Can I still go to restaurants? What does a typical day’s meals look like?
If you’re new to the Paleo diet, you may have some questions. Luckily, Vitacost blogger and Paleo Diet expert Nell Stephenson, a.k.a. The Paleoista, is here to help! Join us on Facebook tomorrow night to chat with Nell.
Here are the full details:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.