The Paleo diet is based on the theory that our bodies haven’t significantly changed since the Stone Age. As a result, advocates say that optimal health can be achieved by eating the foods enjoyed by the hunter-gatherer tribes who flourished during the Paleolithic era. One of the key benefits of this plan: You eliminate processed foods, so that you’re following a clean eating program, thereby avoiding potentially dangerous ingredients in processed foods such as high fructose corn syrup and white flour. In addition, you benefit from healthy fats in foods such as salmon, olive oil and nuts.
Tagged: paleoo diet
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.