Homemade is always best, but when cooking from scratch isn’t possible, it’s OK to compromise! In this recipe, plain-flavored prepared hummus is jazzed up with chopped dill and smoked paprika—providing zesty, fresh flavor with very little effort. Make it for everyday snacking or a pleasing party appetizer, served alongside healthy veggies, crackers or tortilla chips.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.