How many little plastic tubs of yogurt do your kids eat every week? Three? Five? More? While certainly convenient—and nutritious—the packaging is wasteful (if you don’t rinse and recycle), and you may encounter unwanted ingredients, especially if they’ve convinced you to buy one of the fun, colorful varieties they saw in that “cool” TV commercial. An easy solution is to simply make your own. I say simply because it really is easy to do!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.