Silky-smooth legs: they’re so worth it this time of year. But summer is short—do you really want to waste hours over the course of the season dragging a razor up and down your calves just to look good in a pair of shorts? Wouldn’t that time be better spent—oh, I don’t know—poolside with a frozen slushy drink in hand?
Ladies, let’s talk about something most of us struggle with: unwanted hair. Whether you’re dealing with unruly eyebrows, facial fuzz or unsightly underarm hair, it can be costly and time-consuming to keep it from coming back.
So which method works best – shaving, waxing or tweezing? I’ll weigh the pros and cons of each:
There’s a raging debate happening in my own mind. It centers around one simple decision: How much body hair is the right amount of body hair, if any?
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on Keep Your Family Well This Cold Season
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on The ABCs of Better Zzzzzzs
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
Love shopping? Hop to it.