The peanut-butter-and-jelly-sandwich was a brown bag staple when I was a kid, but now that I have my own children, packing a lunch with actual peanut-based ingredients will land your kids’ meals in quarantine, and you’ll get stern warnings from the teachers and it will hardly win you (peanut-free) brownie points from the moms whose children suffer from this extremely serious food allergy. True story. And you can’t really blame the teachers and PTA for laying down the law with no-peanut zones, because an allergic reaction to peanuts can be life-threatening.
Tagged: peanut allergy
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.