Peanut butter. Creamy or crunchy — it doesn’t matter to me. I can enjoy it spread on a piece of soft bread, fruit or simply heaped onto a spoon. Everyone here at Vitacost knows about my penchant for peanut butter; some would even say it borders on obsession. When I heard about powdered peanut butter, I’ll admit I was bit skeptical. But being a lover of all things peanut-flavored, I thought I’d give it a try.
Tagged: peanut butter chocolate
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.