If you have a soft spot for peanut butter cookies, but would rather not rack up an extra 15 grams of fat, try this recipe for Glazed Peanut Butter Honey-Oat Cookies. They’re made with PB2, the popular peanut butter powder with 85% less fat and calories than the traditional spread.
Tagged: peanut butter cookies
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.