The peanut-butter-and-jelly-sandwich was a brown bag staple when I was a kid, but now that I have my own children, packing a lunch with actual peanut-based ingredients will land your kids’ meals in quarantine, and you’ll get stern warnings from the teachers and it will hardly win you (peanut-free) brownie points from the moms whose children suffer from this extremely serious food allergy. True story. And you can’t really blame the teachers and PTA for laying down the law with no-peanut zones, because an allergic reaction to peanuts can be life-threatening.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
Love shopping? Hop to it.