Crisp, sweet apples and chewy chopped pecans add autumn flavor and plenty of mouth-pleasing texture to this vegan chickpea salad. Serve as is on a bed of baby spinach, with crackers as a dip or tucked into a whole wheat tortilla for a wholesome wrap.
Got the boring salad blues? Put down your fork and back away from that bowl of iceberg lettuce… and the bottle of bland dressing.
We’ve compiled this handy list of six simple ways to help you spruce up your salad – so your lettuce will never go lonely again!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.