When you ask your wife/mother/partner/Bombshell what she wants for Mother’s Day, there’s a 9 to 1 chance that she says, “Oh, I’m happy just knowing you and the kids are safe, happy, and healthy.”
Who doesn’t love a mani-pedi every now and then, or maybe even a facial or massage? Once you become a mom, though, expensive spa sessions often become a distant memory. Who has time for “me” time when what you really need is to catch up on sleep! And even if you’re one of the few, enviably well-rested mamas out there, you might not have so much disposable income to spend on these kinds of indulgences, what with diapers, baby food and college savings account contributions draining your funds.
When you’re looking for a little “extra something” to complete your look, a fresh coat of polish for your fingers and toes can do the trick!
But if there’s no time or room in your budget for a trip to the salon, why not do it yourself at home? Here are some tips for getting pretty nails — without paying for a pricy manicure or pedicure:
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.