A fresh piece of wild salmon needs just a touch of…nothing! It really doesn’t get any easier than this. A dollop of healthy coconut oil imparts a tropical flavor and whole peppercorns give it some pop. Served with a side of blanched asparagus, it’s a balanced meal, ready in less than twenty minutes.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.