For most parents, back-to-school means back-to-germ exposure because of the people and things your children touch or have close contact with. But making sure your children are as well protected as possible, by giving maximum support to their immune systems, can be as easy as one-two-three.
Tagged: peppermint oil
Need a gift for a friend, family member, co-worker or teacher? This recipe involves 3 simple ingredients that you might already have on hand. (Plus, it smells absolutely divine!)
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.