Spice is nice. But to really add bite to your burrito, check out chipotle powder! Just a touch of this fiery favorite—made from ground, roasted jalapeno peppers—gives new meaning to the word mouthwatering. Stir some into this fresh, homemade hot sauce for a kicked up taco topping, daring dip or spicy soup seasoning. The smooth, chunk-less texture comes from a quick whirl in the blender after ingredients are sautéed on the stovetop.
Hollow out a pepper and you’ve got the perfect package to plump with tasty fillings. Rather than the traditional rice-and-meat combo, scoop in a vegetarian medley of diced zucchini, black beans, pumpkin seeds and spicy dairy-free cheese. Top with cool, creamy avocado slices and fresh pico de gallo to give these stuffed sensations a Mexican twist.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.