Give your old-fashioned tuna melt a gourmet makeover by mixing in pre-made pesto sauce and fiery roasted red peppers. Topped with mild Provolone cheese, these sandwiches are served open faced—making a tasty light lunch or the perfect companion to a bowl of soup or healthy salad.
Tagged: pesto sauce
Noodles come in all shapes and sizes—but have you ever tried to make your own? From vegetables? That’s right! These spaghetti-like stands are julienned from fresh zucchini, then topped with a unique broccoli pesto made with homemade cashew “cheese.” This recipe is a raw vegan dream!
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.