Of all the things that irk me as a mom, this one topic rises pretty close to the top. I understand the urge to take thousands of pictures of your children — eating, sleeping, smiling, walking, even bathing. But can someone — any rational human being — please explain to me why some parents think it’s appropriate to post these “birthday suit” photos of their children on social media sites that can be seen by anyone, anywhere at any time?
IFBB pro physique model Deniz Duygulu recently did a photo shoot for Muscle & Fitness magazine. Here are some behind-the-scenes photos.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.