A red and white checked cloth, a wicker basket and…wait a second. What are you going to pack for your picnic now that the cheese and crackers you used to snack on before your meal, as well as the deli sandwiches and coleslaw that were your main course, are no longer on the menu? Now that you’re a full-fledged Paleoista, it’s hardly going to be hot dogs on buns with baked beans and macaroni salad!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.