Having a hard time finding your favorite pumpkin beverage at the coffee shops? Try something cooler, made right at home in your very own blender. Sweet, spicy and satisfying, this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is made with the healthiest of ingredients: organic pumpkin, creamy almond milk, rich almond butter and pure vanilla. For an extra-thick, shake-like consistency, freeze pumpkin purée before you mix it in!
Fresh is best, but when you’re strapped for cash or want to stock up, frozen fruits and vegetables are a helpful and healthy option. Unlike canned produce, which is processed and may contain added ingredients (i.e. sugar or artificial sweeteners, salt, MSG—yuck!), the stuff you find in the freezer section is picked, blanched and flash frozen—locking in both essential nutrients and ripe-from-the-vine flavor.
Do you like pie? (Who doesn’t?) If so, you’ll love our Vita Video of the Week, which highlights the features of one of our favorite products…
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.