Stop being afraid of aging! We women tend to mourn our birthdays before celebrating them, because we’re so wrapped up in the changes that come with getting older. Once you realize you can look and feel your fittest at any age, you’ll have nothing to fear. In fact, you might become fearless. Read more →
When I drive my daughter to dance class every day, I pull into a parking lot packed with cars. But they don’t belong to other “dance moms” bringing their children to tap, ballet and jazz lessons. They belong to patrons—men and women of all different sizes, shapes and ages—of a yoga studio next door. I always wonder what’s going on in there, to draw such a huge crowd of smiling, mat-carrying people, rain or shine, morning or night.
OK, ladies, no more excuses (I’m talking to myself here, too). Now that the kids are headed back to school, it’s time to get back to our workouts! Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.