Social media is everything today. As much as I hate to admit it, it took me awhile to get on board. But once I did, it was instant addiction! The wealth of information, the ideas, the motivational tools and the easy ways to make connections with real people—what’s not to love?
By Cheryl McEvoy, NFCA Director of Communications & New Media
This time last year, I didn’t know what Pinterest was. Now, I’m on it every day, and let me tell you – it’s fertile ground for gluten-free food. Simply search “gluten-free” and you’ll find pin after pin providing links to recipes, cookbooks, products and resources.
I love Pinterest. I really do. Where else can you find a recipe for crispy breaded zucchini slices nestled next to a super-cute cardigan?
I’ve gotten plenty of great ideas for food, furniture, crafts and clothes from fellow pinners. But just recently, I’ve started feeling a bit… overwhelmed.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
Love shopping? Hop to it.