I love making pizza almost as much as I love eating it. I’m always excited to try a new recipe, so when I spotted a surprisingly appetizing picture of zucchini-crust pizza on Pinterest, I was immediately intrigued. Good news: it was delicious! And it’s pretty easy to make, too. (It’s also a great way to get someone to eat an entire zucchini without even realizing it!) Here’s how I did it:
Tagged: pizza recipe
As the weather heats up, keep your kitchen cool! Grilling goes beyond basic burgers and dogs with this homemade pizza cooked over an open flame. Its chewy, crispy crust and bold, wood-fired flavor beat oven-baked any night—and you can easily customize toppings with fresh-from-your garden herbs or veggies.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.