Only 38 days remain until summer officially begins (not that I’m counting). Have you started your garden yet? No matter where you live, you can grow a garden. Most herbs (and some veggies) require little more than a container, a sunny ledge, a sprinkling of water and a little bit of attention. They’re easy to start from seeds, and when it’s eventually time to harvest, you’ll have aromatic, delicious and nutritious ingredients to cook with—no trip to the supermarket required! Read more →
Tagged: pizza sauce
When it comes to successful (and creative) cooking, the secret’s in the sauce. With a good sauce, you can build many different meals and snacks — from pasta and pizza to stuffed veggies and delicious dips!
Over the years, I’ve perfected several sauce recipes that have garnered the hungry-kid-and-husband seal of approval. (No small feat!) I like to make them on Sundays so I can easily assemble various meals throughout the week — because less time spent cooking means more time spent with the family!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.