Planting a garden and watching it grow is a popular “bucket list” item that happened to make it onto my “checklist of things to do before I turn 30.” In response to my impulsive and daring whim, my husband built me a garden of my very own as a surprise for my 30th birthday. I woke up that morning to a neatly built little garden, filled with plants including chocolate mint, banana peppers, cactus tomatoes, asparagus, avocado and cayenne peppers, tucked into containers. I also received a collection of seeds—onions, zucchini, sunflowers and gladiolas—to get myself started planting and getting seeds to sprout.
Tagged: planting a garden
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.