Meat and cheese don’t have to be the main ingredients in a casserole. This baked beauty is made with a base of gluten-free corn polenta, topped by a hearty mix of mushrooms, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes and kale. To make it vegan, skip that typical final layer of shredded cheese and drizzle on cashew cream instead!
Quote of the day:
“All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.”
A few weeks ago, I shared my favorite recipe for hot cereal. Did ya love it? If yes, please tell me so—and why. If no, I still wanna hear your thoughts. I love hearing from you. Best ever!
After discovering how much my five kids and I enjoy hot cereal with protein powder for breakfast (shhhhh … they don’t know about the protein powder!), I started experimenting with more recipes. Here are a few variations I think you’re gonna love.
Brown Rice Hot Cereal Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.