One of the best ways to cool down when the temperature heats up is a good, old-fashioned ice pop. But those syrupy, neon numbers from the supermarket freezer case aren’t what your kids (or you!) need. Make your own sweet, frozen treats on a stick with fresh fruit and juices—or try my recipe for Nutella Ice Pops (yes—you read that right! NUTELLA ice pops!).
By Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP, personal chef
Popsicles aren’t just for kids. These gluten-free and vegan refreshing homemade pops are a wholesome treat for the whole family. Make them for a sweet ending to your Labor Day celebration!
Ingredients: Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.