When I think of an Easter meal, many of the dishes that come to mind are easily converted to a Paleo-esque format without too much difficulty. If you’re used to starting your meal with a plate of cheese and crackers, why not replace that with a fresh, spring vegetable crudités plate drizzled with lemon and freshly chopped herbs? Thinking glazed, baked ham? How about lean pork chops instead? And rather than asparagus smothered in thick, creamy Hollandaise, how about roasting it with garlic and oil? Read more →
Tagged: pork chops
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.