Media’s portrayal of the ideal woman has changed from the once-popular skeletal frames. In today’s world, more fashion models and celebrities are realizing that a fit body sells. And, quite frankly, it’s a healthier way of life. That’s why they’re turning to fun and functional group fitness options (think Tabata training and crossfit) and top-level personal trainers to transform their bodies into lean, mean machines. Finally, the sexiness of a well-toned body is catching on — and this is a trend you won’t want to miss!
Tagged: post-exercise stretching
Ever been through a tough workout that left you feeling sore for days? Call me strange, but I kind of like that feeling. It gives me a sense of satisfaction knowing I crushed another gym session. But sometimes muscle soreness is really just…a pain. Luckily, there are solutions to ease the pain and still make gains.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.