Tired of the same post-workout protein shake? After a killer sweat session, your muscles need carbs, protein and healthy fats to jump-start the rebuilding process…but, drinking your nutrients isn’t always the most satisfying. Give your body and your taste buds something to look forward to with this dessert-worthy protein pudding. Read more →
Tagged: post-workout recovery
Q: I have heard a lot of great things about chia seeds, but how can I incorporate them into my diet?
Brandon Marsh answers
A: I like to think of myself as a bit of a “foodie,” because I enjoy spending time in the kitchen, experimenting with new and different ingredients. Of course, my love for cooking is complemented by my love for sport. So when I read “Born to Run” by Christopher McDougall, I was intrigued by the benefits of chia seeds. The book explains how chia seeds were a staple of the Tarahumara Indians, who are famous for their long-distance running prowess. With this knowledge top of mind, I cooked up a few ideas of my own.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.