School’s almost out, which means end-of-year celebration notices are flying home in the kids’ folders. Sports awards ceremonies, classroom parties, graduation get togethers—whatever the occasion, chances are you’ll be invited to least one potluck, which means you get to pick a dish, any dish, to share with your kids’ friends and their families. Rather than bringing in yet another iceberg lettuce salad or box of processed supermarket cookies, why not impress the crowd with something creative?
Potato salad – it’s the preferred side dish of backyard barbeques, potlucks and warm-weather celebrations. But instead of the old egg-mayo-potato combination, why not change things up by bringing this sweet, spicy and flavorful creation to your next get-together? Your friends and family are guaranteed to love it!
Jingle bells are ringing and sugar plums are dancing, which could mean only one thing: The holidays are here! It also means your schedule is riddled with festive get-togethers – from office parties to the kids’ winter recitals. Luckily, you can “bake” a good impression with these bite-sized reindeer brownies. The kids will have fun decorating while you enjoy easy entertaining…for once.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.