When you have kids and it’s summertime, you are outdoors. Period. From packing up and picnicking at the beach to playing at the community pool, I am outside ALL. THE. TIME. Now, don’t get me wrong, it’s awesome. My mind is free, my body is healthy, and my soul is fulfilled. But I’m also a sweaty, stinky, sandy mess. Sorry, it’s the truth. Since I’m not the type to forego hanging with my kids and enjoying the summertime sun, I have an armory of natural products to keep any odiferous offense at bay.
Every bride wants to channel her inner Bombshell on the day of her wedding, but it can be hard to find products that are safe while still providing long lasting and flawless beauty. I’ve rounded up some stellar organic makeup and beauty products to take the stress out of achieving wedding day perfection.
Sweat…happens. It’s the sign of a great workout for many of us, although not everyone sweats the same way. Maybe you sweat less while weight training than you do during a cardio workout session. But that doesn’t mean your body isn’t working just as hard.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.